The ???Reading Customers for Success??? process is founded on three fundamental principles:
- Effective service to others must start with an understanding of self and a system for understanding others.
- Service excellence is greatly enhanced by the ability to separate ???the behaviour??? from ???the person???. This in turn requires a framework for identifying and responding to behaviours.
- Research results that found that only fifteen percent (15%) of job-related success was based on technical competence. Eighty-five percent (85%) of job-related success was based on inter-personal skills.
World leading organizations have used the implications of these results to gain a competitive edge. There are a slew of customer service interventions that have been implemented. The challenge is to find an approach that has sustainable impact on the service ethic in your organization. Achieving and maintaining customer service excellence is a process that needs to be securely grounded.
Individuals lie at the core of any thrust to attain service delivery excellence. A sustainable customer service improvement process must place the individual at the centre.
That is why the ???Reading Customers for Success??? process builds from a platform of ???understanding self???. There is no doubt that the people challenge is one of the most important issues to be dealt with as you strive for competitiveness. You have to bring new strategies to bear on this vexed problem.
People skills are not always acquired naturally. They have to be taught.
The Reading Customers for Success process places its focus on:
- Using the concept of our DISCerning Model of Communication – the language of behaviours to provide a non-threatening vocabulary for relating to customers and others.
- Working with proven strategies, which have been moulded into a comprehensive system that goes to the core of attitudinal, motivational and commitment issues that are central to the performance of individuals and teams in internal and external customer facing environments.
- Mastering principles that use a reliable set of tools for reading and dealing with the nuances of the behaviour of others to achieve stated objectives and engender shared commitment.
- Learning appropriate responses to the behavioural preferences of others so as to enhance customer satisfaction, minimize conflict, increase co-operation, teamwork and productivity and, in general, improve organizational competitiveness.
The process uses a body of materials that help participants to develop their own people “reading” skills.?? Of critical importance is the fact that the training awakens the consciousness with respect to the reality of diversity in behavioural tendencies and the need to learn to accept and indeed, encourage diverse behaviours in the working environment. This helps with the appreciation of the impact that such diversity has on self esteem, motivation, conflict resolution, productivity, teamwork, leadership, stress levels, customer service and organizational success.
The Reading Customers For Success programs have a track record of being high impact and even life changing experiences.
Each Reading Customers for Success training program is guaranteed to have people bring ???now I understand??? and ???that is why??? realizations to the day-to-day interaction with internal and external customers and to produce a climate for improved service quality delivery.
Reading Customers for Success participants display increased confidence in handling inter-personal relations and learn to quickly identify and adjust to the style being used by others. Participants get immersed in one client-facing simulation after another as they come to grips with the building blocks of inter-personal relationships in a warm and non-threatening environment with their colleagues.
This is linked to their use of Extended DISC Hi-tech solutions for managing people, teams and organizations to understand themselves and to get better results from others.
The use of the Extended DISC assessment tools lend a great amount of credibility to the process and create an environment in which people become more receptive to the learning initiatives.
The special Customer Service Style behavioural DNA analysis of the individuals highlights their personal orientation and preferences with respect to customer service tasks. This insight is invaluable in organizing customer service departments and activities and in coaching service agents.
- DISCover themselves
- Learn to read ???people??? (behaviours) systematically
- Learn and practice specific strategies for dealing with different behavioural styles
- Develop nuts & bolts skills for effectively handling common customer service situations
- Design approaches to customer interactions that reflect their own style preference
- Commit to elements of a personal & organizational Action Plan for improving the operations of individuals, teams and the entire organization.
- Be better equipped to handle diverse behaviours at the workplace
- Understand personal preferences & their significance
- Understand the importance of interpersonal relationships in personal & organizational success
|A new look at personal interaction||Challenges to traditional thinking
Understanding preferences and their implications.
First impressions ??? lasting but???.
|Self discovery and beyond||Identifying your personal preferences and laying the foundation for the development of a Personal Action Plan: A first primer in understanding fundamental style reading principles.
Reviewing your Personal Analysis.
Shaping your Action Plan. ??
|Charting customer service success ?? ??||Using the fundamentals of the DISCerning Model of Communication – the language of behaviour to ???read??? customer behaviours systematically and get best results from interaction with others.
Implementing a structured system of using tell tale characteristics, mannerisms, behaviours to classify and respond to customers.
Recognizing the critical importance of separating ???the behaviour??? from ???the person.???
Designing an Action Plan for each Customer Strategic plan and approaches.
Keys to success.
Nature of your interaction.
Gaining co-operation and commitment.
Getting to win-win.
There is extensive use role play and case studies to reinforce adoption of the strategies and systems for getting best results from each style.
|?? The way forward||Critical success factors: ??????????
Identification, Review, Strategies.
One manifestation of the new you that will appear tomorrow
Upgrade your Customer Service now! Contact us to learn how.